We thoroughly investigate a potential building site to help our client make a wise and educated decision:
- Visit and photograph site to assess utility availability, access, site layout, traffic flow, construction hazards, and building feasability.
- Research city and county codes concentrating on zoning, building, parking, landscaping, fire, health, and public works.
- Attend pre-application meetings with municipalities and determine necessary approval processes, including time line, applicable fees, city requirements, and building restrictions.
- Interview city, county, and state officials to troubleshoot potential problems with the site.
- Gather all necessary application requirements for a planning and/or building submittal.
- Compile information into book and/or electronic presentation for our client. Meet with client to review findings if requested.